GrafikDiscord bot made for graphic designers / artists / creatives, with various utilities/tools and help for them and their guilds.
I recommend the first thing you do is
This command takes the Admin through all the bot settings, and provide all the necessary information for each step when you get there. Everything you set while using this can be changed later with
⚠ Sometimes Admins mess up at the prefix step and try to use a command while it waits for the new prefix. Often this end up leaving users wondering why the bot no longer works all of a sudden. You can mention the bot instead of using a prefix and re-start the setup wizard, or you can say 'abort' during setup to discard all changes.
+help to get an overview of commands. Help with a specific with
+help <command> or
Prefix can be changed with
+settings prefix <prefix here> (or when you go through
See website for commands
Features so far
- Color info / conversion (+ preview)
- PPI / Real life size / Pixels calculation
- General units conversion
- Colour contrast checker (+ preview)
- Image watermarker (with option of custom image pattern)
- Icon finder
- Stock image finder (Pending API approval to be enabled)
- lmgtfy (Let Me Google That For You)
- Stock texture finder
- Form / Questionare builder to make custom forms with embed or text output
- Lipsum dummy text generator
- Encoder/decoder of HTML entities, binary, and hexadecimal
- Designer profiles. Let creatives make their own global profile
- Memes command, design/art related ones only
- Social media / platforms template library (Community driven)
- Comnpany / service / item logo library (Community driven)
- Pin bottom message
- Draw on image or blank canvas in browser, and send to channel
- Reverse image search
- Image re-poster
- Buy / request system
- Submit — Submit content to 'memes', 'logo', or 'template' library
- Init — starts bot setup wizard
- Alias — get aliases of a command.
- Help — list of commands and how to access help on specific ones.
- Settings: (
- Disable channel(s)
- Disable command(s)
- Customizable prefix
- Permission: Allow user with X role, or X role + all roles above it to use bot.
- Invite — gives a link to invite the bot to a guild
- Info — brief information about the bot itself and who the author is
List in expected priority:
Icon finder(Finished 15 June 2019) Stock image finder(Finished 23 June 2019) Stock texture finder(Finished 11 July 2019) Init (first time setup)(Finished 31 August 2019) Lipsum dummy text generator(Finished 22 September 2019) Encoder/decoder(Finished 29 October 2019) Profiles / market profiles(Finished first version 09 November 2019) Designer/artist's memes(Finished 17 November 2019) Template library(Finished first version 18 November 2019) Logo library(Finished first version 18 November 2019) Submit to library(Finished 03 December 2019) Bottom pin(Finished 01 January 2020) Drawing(Finished 01 Februar 2020) Reverse image search(Finished 12 Februar 2020) Image re-poster(Finished 15 Februar 2020) Buy / request service system(Finished first version 14 March 2020) Form builder(Finished 7 Sep. '19, completely re-written and made public 30 Mar. 2020)
- "Image / Portfolio only" channel manger (In the works 01 January 2020)
- AI powered FAQ on using the bot/guild settings/perform actions
- Web-panel integration & mini-panels for GUI interaction of single commands
- Ban/report sync/notification mode
- … and more stuff.