Firebot AC is a much needed Auto Channel and Auto Role* bot that allows discord server owners to take the hassle out of server management with a simple and easy bot!.
Creating a Parent Channel
- Simply create a channel and prefix it 1 of 4 emojies. 🔥, 🎮, 👾, or 👥.
- Creates a standard auto channel.
- Creates a game based auto channel named after the game the user is playing!
- Creates a game based channel but requires a matching auto role. Good for clans that focus on a single game! Users who try to create channels and don't match an auto role are moved to afk.
- Creates a user based channel named after the creating user. (Ex. Ev1dentFir3's Channel)
Create an Auto Channel
- Join any Parent Channel prefixed with 1 of the 4 prefix emojis.
Set Auto Channel Permissions
- Auto Channels inherit their permissions directly from their parents. (This includes role/individual permissions, and max users)
Auto Channel Creator
- The discord member that creates an Auto Channel has a few extra permissions.
- Creators can rename the Auto Channel and change the max user limit if they want to let more the the set default amount of members in the channel.
Create a role prefixed with 🎮 and name it a game you want to track, set the role to seperate players, and watch as members playing a specific game show up under the role for that game when they are playing it!
Example: If you create a role called "🎮 Minecraft" then anytime a discord user launches Minecraft and discord detects it, the bot will give them the "🎮 Minecraft" role! When they close the game it takes it away!
It's a great way to organize your member list by who is playing what game!