Statbot is the best tool when it comes to keeping a pulse on your community, its health, and its growth!
Some things you will love about Statbot:
- ★ The most advanced, completely customizable channel counters like member counts, goals, and clocks!
- ★ Tracking of individual members' message, voice, and game activity!
- ★ Automagically Give and Remove roles based on activity over time!
- ★ Responsive web dashboard for you server insights, fit for devices of all shapes and sizes! (Try it out below)
- ★ Top-of-the-line support team and high frequency updates!
- ★ An experience you can customize to best suit your needs!
DEMO THE DASHBOARD AT https://statbot.net.
- Historical data kept for as long as you need it. No more worrying about losing your stats after X amount of days.
- No setup for message and voice tracking. Minimal for gaming/application tracking.
- Tracking of individual members' message, voice, and even games and other applications activity with little to no effort.
- Give roles based on this data with Statroles: Like leveling, but better in every way! Maintain constant activity or find inactive members by having the bot automatically give and remove roles based on their activity within a period of time. Averaging and top-based options coming soon!
- Easily see and track your member growth with counts and dates.
- Responsive dashboard that delivers your stats to you from your desktop to the smallest smart phone.
- In-depth "Drilldown" dashboards to see pinpoint data on members and channels.
- Many configuration options to get only the stats you want with many more in the pipeline.
- See online, DND, idle, offline counts.
- Always exciting with a fantabulous support team and more frequent updates than any other bot of this size.
- Choose your own upgrade. No need to worry about getting roped into things you don't want.
- Storing all this data isn't cheap, but Statbot offers a one-of-a-kind build your own premium experience. Never pay for what you don't want.
Here are just a few of the commands you'll use often!
s?help: Straight forward, no fuss help menu!
s?stats server: Overall server statistics.
s?top: A top text/voice activity for members and channels.
s?user: A specific user's overall server stats.
s?channel: An overview of the server's channel stats or a specific channels stats.
s?messages: Stats and a graph of overall server text activity or a specific user.
s?voice: Stats and a graph of overall server voice activity or a specific user.
s?members: Stats and a graph of the server's memberflow (growth).
- And much more!