Created By: Slime Shield Hero# 0021
A look inside the manual book! (DEFAULT PREFIX: "!")
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PHONE (HELP COMMAND)
- SOCIAL EMBEDS
- DRAGON BALLS
- POKEMON GACHA
!phone (Help Command)
- Unlike any help command you've seen! Doing this command will call Succubus. She will pick up and help you with everything World Seeker! Let's go over what she displays over the phone in order.
SOCIAL EMBEDS (900+ Original Animated Social Embeds)
REASONING BEHIND THIS: Four reasons.
I personally love using Anime emotes. However, I can barely see emotes on discord unless the face of an emote is cropped which I'm not a fan of!
I want you to be able to properly convey how you feel by using the genders nicely split up for you. For the first time on discord no longer will you ever have to worry about a roulette system that shows random genders when using embed commands like "patting", "Looking" etc when you're speaking with a specific gender/person. Read below to understand what I mean!
I wanted to keep away from the "Pat", "kiss" commands and go for something fresh and brand new. Instead of separating commands to get a single reaction I've put reactions mixed into one command. For example, I believe there is more than one way to show affection. Whether it be kissing, smiling, patting, etc. it all conveys the same message if you want it to!
Too many commands are INTIMIDATING! Keeping new Discord user's in mind, who have no idea what a "command" is I attempted to make these commands as attractive and memorable as possible to keep everyone interested in what the command could possibly show next since the command isn't specific to one action!
NOTE: THERE ARE ABOUT 21 COMMANDS FOR SOCIAL EMBEDS, HOWEVER, THAT'S COMBINED OF BOTH MALE AND FEMALE COMMANDS. YOU, YOURSELF WILL ONLY HAVE TO CARE FOR LESS THAN HALF OF THESE COMMANDS! (Unless you want to be both male and female then have at it! Use all 21 commands!)
NOTE 2: ALL GIFS ARE FREE OF GRAPHIC CONTENT. I PERSONALLY DID NOT WANT TO PUT SOMETHING LIKE "SLAP" AND SHOW A WOMEN/MALE SLAPPING EACH OTHER IN A NON-HUMOROUS WAY. LET'S STICK WITH GOOD VIBES!
!MMSQUAD @Someone /
!MMS @Someone /
!MMS @YOURSELF(Male squading up with another male)
!MFSQUAD @Someone /
!MFS @Someone /
!MFS @YOURSELF(Male squading up with a female)
!FMSQUAD @Someone /
!FMS @Someone /
!FMS @YOURSELF(Female squading up with a male)
!FFSQUAD @Someone /
!FFS @Someone /
!FFS @YOURSELF(Female squading up with anoter female)
!FFAFFECTION @Someone /
!FFA @Someone /
!FFA @YOURSELF (Female showing affection to a female)
!FMAFFECTION @Someone /
!FMA @Someone /
!FMA @YOURSELF (Female showing affection to a male)
!MFAFFECTION @Someone /
!MFA @Someone /
!MFA @YOURSELF (Male showing affection to a female)
!MMAFFECTION @Someone /
!MMA @Someone /
!MMA @YOURSELF (Male showing affection to a male)
!FFFIGHT @Someone /
!FFFIGHT @YOURSELF (Female fighting another female)
!FMFIGHT @Someone /
!FMFIGHT @YOURSELF (Female fighting a male)
!MFFIGHT @Someone /
!MFFIGHT @YOURSELF (Male fighting a female)
!MMFIGHT @Someone /
!MFIGHT @YOURSELF (Male fighting a male)
!FIGHT (SHOWS A RANDOM FIGHT OF ANY GENDER CATEGORY)
!Flook @Someone /
!Flook @YOURSELF (Female looking at something/someone.)
!Mlook @Someone /
!Mlook @YOURSELF (Male looking at something/someone.)
!Look @Someone /
!Look @YOURSELF (RANDOM GIF SHOWING A MALE OR FEMALE LOOKING AT SOMETHING/SOMEONE)
!FSLEEP (Female going to sleep. Good for letting everyone know you're logging off)
!MSLEEP (Male going to sleep. Good for letting everyone know you're logging off)
!FFHUG (Female hugging another female)
!FMHUG (Female hugging a male)
!MMHUG (Male hugging a male)
!MFHUG (Male hugging a female)
!WS (A BUNDLE OF "FEEL GOOD" EMBEDS!...Because smiling is part of my diet!)
[Regular Copy: 10 rolls with 3/hr cooldown] [Steel Book Edition: 20 rolls with 1/hr cooldown]
This is the competitive part of the game, but not against everyone. It is competitive against YOURSELF. Why? How?
"How?" - For the time being; the feature "All or nothing" is currently set to OFF for both Soft and Steel book copies. "All or nothing" in Seeker terms means being unable to marry anyone in your previous pulls. Meaning if you went through most of your rolls for the hour, started running low on pulls and quickly tried to marry any of your previous pulls that hour you will be unable to! You'll only be able to marry your latest most recent waifu/husbando pull.
"Why?" - You can thank Jabami Yumeko for this mixture of satisfying and self inducing fearful gameplay!
"Someone took my wife! All is lost!" - Incorrect! You may be in the same server as that person, however, all of you are in different worlds. Continue on with your journey and seek out your waifu! . . . "World Seeker". The only competitive feature here is "All or nothing"! As seen here I have provided you proof a waifu/husbando can be married by two different people! All 32,000 plus characters are potentially YOURS; Potentially EVERYONE'S!
NOTE: SOME of your favorite waifu and Husbando profiles are animated! I'll be working on more overtime!
!w (Searches for a waifu)
!h (Searches for a husbando)
!m (Searches for a waifu or husbando)
NOTE: AS OF THIS POST I HAD TO MANUALLY SET GENDERS OF EXACTLY 32,109 CHARACTERS. THERE WAS NO SHORTCUT TO THIS! THIS TOOK MONTHS. IF A MALE OR FEMALE APPEARS IN THE WRONG SECTION PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOW MANY GENDERS I WAS SETTING AND JUST LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY MISTAKE. I WILL FIX IT.
FOR EXAMPLE, LOOK AT THE "WAIFU" I FOUND DURING TESTING.
FUN FACT! : Seeker edits her own messages when you press on her reaction emotes. This is important because if she makes four messages a person and there's 5,000 members in your server it would be more like 5,000x4 members and rate limit would make this unplayable or if it were still playable it would give so much lag! (unplayable) . So instead there are at least four messages that gets changed rather than being added in as a separate message.
!person <character_name> /
!character <character_name> (Shows the information of a character in Seeker's Database)
THIS IS A COOL COMMAND FOR MANY REASONS!
Seeker has automated detection in your wording and will correct the name for you as well as give suggestions as seen above! All you need to do is type a number afterwards like this:
Seeker will give you every piece of accurate information in her database!
I personally am NOT a fan of spoilers and there's a chance you aren't either. As seen below, Seeker will give spoiler tag warnings and block off any spoiler information of a character you may not want to read until you watch the anime! I've got you covered. Now use this command to your hearts content!!
!randomcharacter (Shows the information of a random character in Seekers Database)
!rf (Shows who's in your mansion)
("Ringfinger" - A waifu/Husbando's finger with a ring on it. "I walked outside of my mansion to find another potential ringfinger".)
!ringfingermove <Room number> <character_name> /
!rfm <Room number> <character_name> (Moves the position of a married character)
- First, let's go over what "room numbers" are! Your wives and/or husbando's live with you and they each have a room number starting from #1 on the top of the list to #10 at the far bottom. The second floor would be your next page starting from room #11 to room #20 and so on. The room's were put in tens to make it easier for you to memorize where you want someone to be for that nice room visit. Please have a look below for the visual explanation.
One of my beautiful wives, Kuroe wants to be in this example for you so I'll switch her room to room #1. Notice I have more than one Kuroe in my mansion. Seeker will help you by giving you a heads up along with specifying what anime they are! Simply type a number to complete the move!
!taxi <user> <character_name> (Sends a married character to a user)
Be the wing-man (Wing-women?) and send a waifu/husbando to your friends mansion!
I've kept mobile users in mind and have utilize reaction emotes throughout the game. Instead of wasting time typing "Yes"/ "No" simply press on either or and continue on with your day!! (I really love reaction emotes as you can probably tell)
If no one opens up the door (presses "Y" or "N") your Taxi'd Waifu/Husbando gets back in the car and heads back. Please make sure that persons home will you!?
!divorce <character_name> (Divorces a character you're married to)
- Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Use this heartbreaking feature that I should have not put in here to sever the ties.. Don't worry, SOMEONE out there will put a ring on them!
This is just an example. I personally love my wife so I'm not pressing yes. Pl--please don't make me do it. I'm only trying to show you a visual here!
!forcedivorce <character_name> (Force-divorces a character on the server) (ADMIN)
(For whatever reason. You may need to use this..)
!hakai (Destroys half of the user's mansion)
"Hakai" - Destroy. I am a Dragon ball fan and thought about the power of the gods that use this move to destroy something/someone.
(For whatever reason. You may need to use this..)
!hakaiall (Destroys half of the mansion of everyone in the server) (ADMIN)
- Be the god of destruction you've always wanted to be..
!deathball <user> (Destroys a mansion) (Administrator permission is required if a user is specified)
- Be part of the Frieza race you've always wanted to be..
!like (Like a person)
- Build a list of your favorite people!
!likelist (Shows your like list)
- I made it so you'll never have to wonder what Anime someone is from. Every character will have their anime origins next to them in case you are curious and want to watch it! This also falls in sync with the character search function in case you want to learn more about a person.
!likemove <position> <character_name> (Moves the position of a person you like)
- This concept works the exact same way as moving a ringfinger to another room in your mansion!
!likeremove <character_name> (Remove your liked character)
!likeleaderboard (Shows the most liked people globally)
- See who's the most liked people in the entire WORLD!! I'll be rooting for Orihime Inoue.
(Soft Copy: 2 Cosmetics. 4% Chance) (Steel Book Edition: 150+ Cosmetics. 7% Chance)
- There are a lot of fun features here that I can't wait to explore myself! As a gamer I personally love looking different from anyone. Looking cool is on the top of my list when choosing a game to buy. I've put that same passion HERE. You have the option of changing who (or what) you want to look like. To top it off they are all animated for you! Feel more immersed into the game and marry Waifu's/Husbando's knowing you have a physical appearance!
NOTE: Few appearances have the same "character" however, they look different in some shape or form!
(Cosmetic hold NO competitive advantage. NOTHING changes but your good looks!)
- Cosmetics won't be given to you right away. Prestige badges drop by chance when marrying a waifu/Husbando! Each prestige badge will automatically unlock a single female and male cosmetic.
"Why?" - I want to reward you for walking out of your mansion in search for potential ringfingers. I'd also like to give you the bragging rights you deserve!
!APPEARANCE (Change your appearance)
!SEEKERAPPEARANCE (Change Seekers appearance)
- You can change your Seekers appearance as well! I have a female Seeker but you may want your seeker to be male. That's possible.
"Where can I see 'myself' ?" - Yourself and Seekers appearance will always be visible in your !W / !H / !Profile commands. In other words they are 90% - 100% always visible depending on which section of the game you play the most!
!prestigechance (Change the prestige badge drop chance) (ADMIN + PATREON ACTIVATED)
(Soft Copy: Once every Two Weeks) (Steel Book Edition: Once every week)
- Dragon Balls are found during your time of searching for a potential ringfinger. Collect all seven Dragon Balls to make a wish for ANY CHARACTER!
"Why?" - Like with cosmetics I want to reward you for your commitment in finding potential ringfingers. If you are having a tough time finding that amazing match then don't sweat it! Shenron has got your back. He will also detect and help you with your spelling if you aren't accurate with your wish. (He is also impatient so please make sure you know who you will wish for before summoning him!)
"Why only once a week or two?" - If you could wish for whatever you want WHENEVER you want it would lose it's meaning and excitement. Just ask Timmy Turner. . .
!dragonballs (Shows how many Dragon Balls you have)
!ss (Summons Shenron)
- I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THIS PART! EXPERIENCE THIS YOURSELF!!
(Soft Copy: 3/hr Cooldown) (Steel Book Edition: 1/hr Cooldown)
Catch pokémon and show off your new friends! I find this to be another exciting part of the game! Here's why!
- All 900+ Pokemon are animated!
- I've put in inspirational and/or funny lines that came directly from the Anime. Not only will you get a chance to catch a pokemon I've given you some nice descriptions to read! (I mean.. You made it all the way down here didn't you? Reading is totally your thing!. . unless you skipped?)
!p (Catch a pokémon)
!pokedex (Open your pokédex)
NOTE: THIS EMOTE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE. THIS IS A DISCORD MOBILE APP PROBLEM. I have high hopes Discord will work on improving their app. This is not a problem for desktop users.
!showpokemon <pokemon_name> /
!sp <pokemon_name> (See a pokémon in my database)
!profile (Shows your overall WS profile)
!xp (Shows your XP card)
- A lot of games have "xp" so I worked on a different approach and this is the end result! - AN ANIMATED XP PROFILE!! I'm really happy with this. World Seeker is the first to have an animated xp module. Have a look!
!xpn <dm/channel/none> (Configures the way to get level up notifications) ("none" to disable)
!ping (Pings the AI)
!prefix <new_prefix> (Changes the prefix of the AI) (ADMIN)
!deletecommands (Enables/disables the deletion of command messages after completion) (ADMIN)
- I personally like the clean up of successful commands. Makes the server look cleaner. So here, take this for your own server!
and that is about i- WAIT THERE'S ONE MORE NEW FEATURE ONLY FOUND ON WORLD SEEKER!
Putting World Seeker on your server turns your entire server into a game! WHAT.DO.I.MEAN?!
Remember THIS on the back of the display case?!
- I wanted to make most of you gamers feel a little more at home and implemented a certain detection feature you are all too familiar with. Your server was already rewarding to be in and now members have another reason to stay committed to your server! World Seeker has a trophy feature and meeting certain requirements in a server unlocks and does a ANIMATED trophy popup like on consoles! I've made a discord version of a trophy popup! I'm very happy with this! The trophy hunter in me wants to get started on this already!!
THAT COMPLETES THE FULL GUIDE OF WORLD SEEKER! THANK YOU FOR READING!
I WILL BE STEADILY ATTEMPTING TO IMPROVE WORLD SEEKER EVEN FURTHER OVERTIME.
NOTE: IF ANY BUGS ARE FOUND I RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION OF THE BUG RIGHT AWAY NO MATTER WHAT SERVER YOU ARE IN! SO IF YOU EVER FIND AN ERROR MESSAGE CHANCES ARE I'M ALREADY ON IT!