A bot that allows access to cytoid api.
A bot that allows a more easy access to the Cytoid API
Commands are of 3 categories
- General Commands
- Cytoid Commands - Commands to access Cytoid api
- Guild Settings Commands - Commands to customize the bot
Command arguments and what do they mean?
For anything in \[ \], they are optional and not necessarily required and are dependent on the previous argument.
For anything in \( \), they are compulsory and must be specified.
uid = Cytoid user id.
Guild Settings Commands
- settings [subcmd] [field] [value] - Sets/Gets settings for the guild
- getchart (searchquery) - Gets data of the chart with the search query specified.
- latestchart - Gets the latest chart uploaded on the Cytoid website!
- account (subcmd) [uid] - Links your discord account to your cytoid profile!
- profile [discord user/uid] - Gets profile for the user specified.
- about - Some information about Cyrus
- invite - Sends an invite link for the bot.
- support - Sends a link to the support server
- test - Test command to check if bot is alive or dead
Top Discord Servers Using This Bot
Ratings & Reviews
Reviews can be left only by registered users. All reviews are moderated by Top.gg moderators. Please make sure to check our guidelines before posting.