- You can easily access the list of commands by typing km!help.
- When you search for a song with km!play [Song Name] command, there will be 10 options on the screen that appears to you.
- The steps you need to do here are very simple.
- The videos that appear in the list will be listed and you will start your song by typing a number between 1-10.
- The reason for these numbers is to provide you with more convenient and easy access to the song you want.
- Since the song name you are looking for is used in many different videos, we leave the right choice to you.
- We wish you enjoyable music. Do not forget to rate.
Kartalkanca Music Commands Prefix: km!
- km!help - It can be a good option to get help.
- km!invite - Opens the section containing invite links.
- km!vote - You vote for the bot.
- km!play - You listen to music.
- km!pause - Pauses the song.
- km!resume - You keep the song going.
- km!skip - You move on to the next song.
- km!stop - You stop the song.
- km!volume - You adjust the sound of the music.
- km!list - Shows queue list.
- km!current - Shows the music currently playing.
- km!ping - Shows the bot's ping.
- Vote here to earn more saves. Check your amount of saves with km!vote.
- Do not forget to check our Website.
- You can learn more about us by browsing our entertainment server page.