A simple bot to create your polls.
Create polls from a simple command!
- Add the bot
to your server;
- Use the command "/poll" to create your poll;
- Select "unique" or "multiple" to define if voters can answer with only 1 or with multiple answers;
- Input the available answers.
- How many answers can we set?
Up to 20, might decrease due to the 2,000 characters limit.
- Can we see who voted what option?
No. Voter names are private, all you can see is how many persons participated in the poll.
- Who can finalize the poll?
Only poll initiator can finalize results.
- What data do you collect?
We only collect data when you create polls. For each created poll we collect the ID of your Server, the ID of the Channels and the votes for each participant including their user ID and the selected value(s).
- How can I get my data deleted?
If you remove the bot from your Discord we will immediately delete all stored data. When you finalize poll results we delete all data related to the poll.