A multi purpose bot with unique functions such as confessions, vote tracking, moderation, utility, and a lot more and a lot more!
Tippy Discord Bot
Tippy is a cute, multipurpose bot with some very unique functions!
Some of Tippy's most important features:
Tippy has an amazing confessions system. With a fully fledged setup menu, you can configure confessions exactly to your needs. You can change things such as slowmode, DM confessions, an input channel, the output channel, and more. There's even an automatic channel setup to make it easier for you!
Confession embeds are completely customizable! You can customize the text, title, embed color, embed thumbnail, the name of the bot and even the avatar!
Tippy now also supports confession logs for server staff, users will see a informative message that logging is enabled, and logs can be restricted to a role.
There's also a small auto-moderation module that can ban certain words from confessions. If someone still breaks your rules, you can ban them from the confessions while the user remains anonymous.
You can see the confession system in action in the support server
Tippy has full and customizable support for top.gg vote tracking. You can configure logs, notifications, role rewards, temporary roles, reminders, and even leaderboards!
You can see the voting system in action in the support server
There is a whole suite of different utility features. Some of these features include:
- Autorole, to give up to 8 roles to users when they join your server, fully automatic
- Ping on join, which will ghost-ping users in up to 8 predefined channels, drawing their attention there without flooding the chat.
- Suggestions, a system to set up suggestions for your server, allowing any user to submit them to a predefined channel
- Reminders, which can DM you reminders at a time you choose!
- Verification, which can be used to lock users out of your server until they complete a captcha. You can customize the triggers and behavior of this feature. Autoroles are only given after verification if verification is triggered.
- Logs, you can set up a full suite of logs for your server. Such as deleted and edited messages, role changes, moderation logs, join and leave logs, and even logs for message reactions.
Welcome and Goodbye Messages
There's a fully customizable setup for both welcome and goodbye messages. You can change these exactly to your needs. Some of the features you can modify are:
- The channel to send them in
- The text of the message, or description of the embed
- Whether to send the message as a plain message, or as an embed
- The embed title, in case an embed is used
- The embed image
- The embed footer
- Whether to ping the user in the welcome message
- An optional role to ping, such as a welcomer role
- The color of the embed
All these same features are also in place for goodbye messages. All setup through an easy and convenient setup menu.
Tippy comes with a lot of configuration. Most advanced commands have their own setup menus to change everything just how you want it. You can also disable commands and categories server-wide, or per-channel. You can also disable channels from using any commands at all.
For moderation, you can set a moderator role which will be allowed to use most of the moderator commands without any explicit permissions.
You can change the prefix to almost anything you like as well.
Fun & Miscellaneous
There's loads of fun commands as well. All the well known commands as hug, cuddle, kiss, etc., fully with counters and cute gifs. There's also commands such as waifurate, 8ball, owoify, shipping, and a lot more!
There's also some more useful commands such as viewing someone's avatar, sniping edited and deleted messages, looking up something in the urban dictionary, getting a songs lyrics, doing math, getting random colors or a grid of colors, animal facts, minecraft server lookups, and lots and lots more! You can even look up anime titles or view your MyAnimeList profile!
Make sure to add Tippy to your server now to see all of the features there are!
You can invite Tippy right away, or join the support server first to check stuff out for yourself!