GroupflowsSchedule events on Discord. Automatic time zone conversions, 1-click RSVPs/signups, reminders, calendar sync, notifications, etc.
Get Together Sooner with Groupflows
Groupflows is a simple scheduling bot with a powerful time zone converter, event reminders, and a full-featured web interface.
- Event times are displayed in your local time zone automatically
- Groupflows handles every time zone in the world
- Create one-off events in Discord with a single-line command
- Make recurring events in the Groupflows interface for free
- Let people RSVP to events by clicking on customizable emojis
- Set event reminders to notify people who signed up
Access a Full-Featured Web Interface
- See exactly who’s available or unavailable at any given time
- Meeting times are saved so you can use them in the future
- Click on suggested times to create events
- Edit times and events with a variety of flexible time formats
- Schedule automatic event reminders to @notify attendees
- Control the channels where reminders are posted
Create an event and set a reminder for it with a single command. Premium users can add images to their events.
Bot-generated event posts include:
- The event time, auto-converted across time zones
- A link which adds the event to your Google Calendar
- Emojis to RSVP as "Going", "Not Going", or "Maybe"
- Premium users can customize signup options and add more
If an event overlaps with a time people are free on your Groupflows page they'll be @notified and listed in the "Maybe" category.
List the next upcoming events scheduled for your server.
You can type "/next" by itself to get the full details of the soonest upcoming event, or you can add a number to list multiple events.
For example, if you write "/next 3" the names and times of 3 events will appear. You can click each name to see the full event details.
Post the link to your server’s Groupflows page.
Post a comment that lists all of the bot’s commands.