RankingUsRanking Us is built to provide a competitive system and a fun roleplay mode for Among Us with layout autogeneration for Discord servers!
JUST GOT ✅VERIFIED✅! POG🥳
Alright, first things first. The bot is currently up and running, but there still could be some bugs left. If you encounter any bug while using Ranking Us go to my support server and create a ticket there. If you feel like leaving any other suggestion about the roleplay stuff or literally anything else then go to my support server and send me those too. Hope y'all like my bot!
RANKING US is built to provide a COMPETITIVE SYSTEM and a fun ROLEPLAY MODE for AMONG US with LAYOUT AUTOGENERATION for Discord servers!
The bot works by generating voice channels and keeping track on who won/lost. Then calculates the points for each player and gives them the role they deserve.
This system is mod-oriented, this means that the mods have to create lobbies by using a command, specify the map they're going to play in and then, once they finished, specify the results. After finishing the game session they also have to use a command to close the channel/lobby.
There's also a leaderboard that displays the top 25 players in each server.
ROLEPLAY MODEThe roleplay mode aims to bring the roles seen in Among Us mods by just playing with self imposed rules.
• Obsessive disorder: You have to do your tasks in ascending/descending order by the order that the game lists them.
• Jester: You will win as a jester if you get the lobby to vote you off (note that you can also win as a regular crewmate).
Once this happens you will announce your role and the game will have to finish.
• Lover: You (and your assigned partner) will win as lovers if your partner is a non-crewmate role (impostor/jester) and you both are alive when he wins (note that you can also win as a regular crewmate).
You will get an aditional message noting you partner's roles. You partner will only recieve the info on who's his partner.
You won't be able to share the info of your partner until the game is over. Remember that you won't know if he is crew or impostor, so you'll never know his actual role until the end.
• Boomer: You won't be able to use the specified map utilities (admin, cameras, etc...).
If a specified utility doesn't exist in the map you're playing in then ignore that utility.
• Sheriff: Once every game, you will have the oportunity to use your emergency button and present yourself as the Sheriff, then tell everybody to vote someone that you specify. Everyone has to follow your lead on this.
IT IS PROHIBITED TO PRESENT YOURSELF AS THE SHERIFF IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE THE ROLE.
• Regular: You are a regular crewmate, without any special role.
IMPOSTOR ROLES• Hitman: You will have to kill the specified person as your first target.
Your target will recieve an additional message saying that they have a bounty on their head.
If the specified target is your impostor partner or someone who has been killed already before you had time to kill him/her, you will have to proceed like a regular impostor.
• Tactician: You won't be able to kill during the specified sabotage.
If the specified sabotage doesn't exist in the map you're playing in then you will have to proceed like a regular impostor.
• Regular: You are a regular impostor, without any special role.
RULES• You will always recieve at least one message, containing both crewmate and impostor roles for you. You can recieve additional messages because of the existance of special roles such as hitman or lover.
• You will only follow the rules of the role you've been set in-game.
• Read throroughly the info on every role at least once. Then, before each roleplay match, read the info on your roles (and any additional ones that you might want to know). If you don't understand a role ask someone about it before the host sends the roles.
• Please, don't be sus and just enjoy the casual experience this mode offers.
setupcommand (the owner of the server is the only one who can use this command).
After that, I would suggest you to use the
help command to get a glimpse on how the bot should be used.
Be sure of checking out the messages that have been sent to the newly generated channels.
If you want to clean up the the channels and roles that have been created you can use the