🌸 Anime Card Collection & Party Builder 🥳 OVER 325,000 CARDS! 🤩 Bring Cards to life and Level 'em Up thru "Companionship"! 😏
- Collect all your favorite characters from Anime, Games, and Movies!
Over 375,000 Cards and over 12,000 Unique Characters
Hundreds of new cards are added every single day!
- Discover Gorgeous Art made by Talented Fans
And easily find the source to support the artists
- Bring Art to Life by Caring for your Waifus, Husbando’s and Animus
Give them their favorite foods and they’ll grow stronger
- Enter Contests and Battles
Our Browser App offers immersive Pokémon-style battles
- Flex your Party on Discord using /wgprofile
Beautiful profiles using Rich Dynamic Image technology
- Built to be Chill-- No chatting or fast responses required.
Multiple people can react up to four hours after a card drops.
Need even more time? Premium options are available.
- Global Economy & Player Trading
Collect Animus on one Discord server and show them on another.
Trade Cards, Items and Currency with your friends!
WaifuGame has events every month, and is in active development.
Take a look at our Twitter (@playWaifuGame)!
Want to try out WaifuGame before adding it to your server?
Click here to join the WaifuGame Community Server to see it in action!
To play WaifuGame,
- Click here to invite the bot to your server. Don’t uncheck any of the permission requests.
You’ll need to be ‘Administrator’ or have the ‘Manage Server’ permission.
- (Optional) Create a new channel in your Discord server called #waifugame (or use any other name).
WaifuGame sends a lot of messages, so you’ll want them separate from your chat.
- Type /wgsetup in a channel!
This will start the game and you’ll start receiving cards shortly. You can also type /wgdrop to start immediately.
- (Optional) Configure your channel using the Browser Application.
Type /wgweb to open your personal link. Then click ‘Menu’, then ‘Channels’, then click on your Channel, then ‘Show Channel Settings’.
- (Optional) Something not working right? Type /wgtroubleshoot to see what’s wrong.
The troubleshoot command will check the permissions. If you need more help, join the Community Server.