DictionaryA dictionary bot that gives you definitions and synonyms of a word.
Dictionary gives definitions or synonyms of a word. Urban slangs, i.e., modern world's popular words and phrases are also supported.
You can search for a word in 13 different languages! Just mention the language code and you will get the definitions and synonyms in that language.
Examples: Eg. 1: d>def hello
- An utterance of “hello”; a greeting.
- Say or shout “hello”; greet someone.
- Used as a greeting or to begin a phone conversation.
Eg. 2: d>def -fr bonjour
- Souhait de bonne journée (adressé en arrivant, en rencontrant).
Eg. 3: d>syn hello
greeting, welcome, salutation, saluting, hailing, address, hello, hallo
Eg. 4: d>def rat race
- A way of life in which people are caught up in a fiercely competitive struggle for wealth or power.