A simple music bot for your guild.
MusicMan has many functions to play music on your guild.
- -dj - Show how to set the dj role. You need the DJ role to execute all music commands. (requires guild owner to run)
- -join - The bot joins your voice channel.
- -leave - The bot leaves your voice channel.
- -play url - Plays a specific song.
- -stop - Stops playing and leaves the voice channel.
- -pause / -resume - Stops or resumes the current tack.
- -skip - Skips the current tack.
- -loop - Repeates the current song.
- -now - Show informations about the current tack.
- -volume number - Sets the players volume.
- -queue - Shows the queued tacks.
- -ncs - Plays non stop ncs music.
The followring commands require the DJ role.
- -info - Shows some informations about the bot.
- -ping - Shows the bots ping.
- -invite - Sends an invite link.
- -help - Shows all commands.
Click me to get the invitelink.