Protect your server against automated bots and fake user.
VerificationBot protects your guild against automated bots.
The bot role must be higher than the verification roles!
- -setup - Explains how to setup the verification system.
- -enable - Enables the verification system on your guild. (First setup all setup settings!)
- -disable - Disables the verification system on your guild.
- -help - Shows you all commands
- -uptime - Shows the bots uptime.
- -ping - Shows if the bot is activ.
- -invite - Explains you how to invite the bot to your guild.
- -setup nonverifiedrole 'roleid or mention' ▸ Set the non verified role. (This role gets the user, when he joins the server)
- -setup verifiedrole 'roleid or mention' ▸ Set the verified role. (This role gets the user, when is verified)
- -setup logchannel 'channelid or current channel' ▸ Sets the log channel. (In this channel, the bot sends messages about new verifications)
- -setup cmdchannel 'channelid or current channel' ▸ Sets the command channel. (Verification command only in this channel)
When you are finished use '-enable' to enable to verification system.
If a user joins now the guild, he automatically gets a maths captcha via DM. The also gets the non verified role.
If the user solves the equation, he automatically gets the verified role. (the bot removes the non verified role)
Click me to get the invitelink.