QuillbotOut of insults? Quillbot can help, by turning any text you give him into freshly rephrased content. He can also do automatic translation
To use quillbot write !quill and then anything you want to paraphrase
Ex: "!quill Here is a simple example to make the point more clear"
To make quillbot focus on grammar and fluency correction over changing the input place a -g before writing your input
Ex: !quill -g Me be here to you help for English
To make quillbot translate your input into English place a -t before writing your input
Ex: !quill -t Utilice este modo para idiomas extranjeros
!quill is not needed when DMing
Below is a full description of usage
COMMAND: !quill [OPTIONS]... [TEXT]
DESCRIPTION: Returns a paraphrase of any text given
- -g --grammar # Prioritize grammar over changing the input text
-l --light # Lightly alter the input text
-c --creative # Aggressively change the input text. [DEFAULT]
-t --translate: Translate inputs into English.
- -w --wordflip # Use as much synonyms as possible (Does not work for translate) -m --many # Print out several paraphrases instead of just one
- redo # Provides a different paraphrase to the last text given
help # Outputs instructions on how to use quillbot
version # Outputs the version of quillbot running
You can only use one mode.
Ordering of the options do not matter.
The following are valid formats:
- !quill -gm Me be here to you help for English
- !quill --creative --many -w I am here to help you brainstorm
- !quill -c -m -w I am here to help you brainstorm
- !quill -mcw I am here to help you brainstorm
To get the full experience visit our site at: https://quillbot.com/
If you have any feedback, join our discord: https://discord.gg/SfdXAUJ