This Bot Powers the Following Communities:
- Make a channel with the name #counting or type c!channel in the channel you want to count in.
- Start counting in that channel.
Join our Discord if you have any questions.
Input fields prefixed with a
? are optional.
c!cs- View the top ten current scores.
c!lb- View the top ten high scores.
c!ulb ?[pagenumber]- View the top ten users.
c!user ?[@user/user id]- Get a user's stats.
c!server- Get the current server's stats.
c!donatesave- Donate a save to the current guild. (Adds
0.2of a guild save.)
c!transfersave [@user/user id]- Gift one save from your balance to another user with a tax of
c!vote- Vote for the bot and get saves.
c!stats- Show statistics on the bot and your current shard.
c!failrole [@role/role id]- Set a role for the bot to add to members who ruin a count. To disable, run command without specifying a role.
c!channel- Configure the bot to listen in a specific channel, instead of the default channel
c!numbersonly [on/off]- Enable numbers-only mode. Ruins the count if any message is sent if it is not either a valid number or bot command.
- Vote here to earn more saves. Check your amount of saves with
- If you have at least one save, you can continue counting when you type a number wrong.
- One person can't count two numbers in a row.
- If your server hasn't counted for a day, the number gets reset.
- No botting.
- If you break count, a "save" will be docked from your save count if you have any. Otherwise, the count will reset.