Created By: Duck# 0001
This Bot Powers the Following Communities:
How to set up the bot
- Make a channel with the name #counting or type
c!channelin the channel you want to count in.
- Start counting in that channel.
c!cs- View the top ten current scores.
c!hs- View the top ten high scores.
c!ulb- View the top ten users.
c!user- Get a user's stats.
c!server- Get a server's stats.
c!vote- Vote for the bot to get saves.
- Vote here to earn more saves. Check your amount of saves with c!vote.
- If you have at least one save, you can continue counting when you type a number wrong.
- You can't count two numbers in a row.
- If your server hasn't counted for a day, the number gets reset.
- No botting.
- Join Here if you have any questions.