See-BotFortnite: Save The World discord bot with mission alerts, power level setting, and tons more
The best Fortnite: Save The World discord bot in town.
See-Bot sees all things Save The World, bringing you:
- Daily Mission Updates
- Know when there's V-Bucks, Legendary/Mythic survivors, and other valuble rewards!
- Daily Llama Updates
- Find out if it's worth wasting V-Bucks on today's llama (it probably isn't!)
- Free Llama Updates
- Want to know when a free llama appears in the shop for an hour? Now's your chance!
- Event/Weekly Shop Updates
- Find out what to spend your gold on this week with real time shop updates.
- Live Twitter Feed
- Get your Twitter fix from @FortniteGame and @FortniteStatus (sorry, there's no way to filter the tweets to be stw only)
- Live Trello feed from the Save The World and General Trello categories
- Keep track of Epic Games' progress on fixing bugs in the game in real time!
- Live Reddit feed from /r/Fortnite
- Stalk the Epic Games community managers even more by seeing what they comment/post on the developer supported subreddit.
- Ability to link your Epic Games Profile
- Take your Fortnite profile to discord to make it easier for others to add you.
- Fortnite: Save the World profile snapshots
- Show off your progress in Save The World with a rich-embed full of your profile details, including: SSD progress, challenge banner progress, survivor squads, and more.
- Fortnite: Save The World power levels
- Set your discord nickname to your epic username and show off your power level!
- Fortnite: Save The World Ventures commands
- Show off how far you've made it in ventures by setting your Epic Username and ventures level as your discord nickname, or look up your stats and how much exp you need for your next level. The emoji rotates with each venture season for added fun!
- Flex Your Fish
- Show off your biggest and best catches in Fortnite: Battle Royale with the fish command
And more features being added all the time!
*For a more detailed list of features use the !commands command (or visit the website by clicking here).