MythosA discord bot designed to help moderate discord server owners provide support to their users through tickets.
Mythos Discord Bot
Developed by RedVersa#0001
A discord bot designed to help moderate discord server owners provide support to their users through tickets. Messages are logged on to an online API transcript that can be accessed at anytime for future references.
Mythos is a flexable bot that comes with customizable configuration to suit anyone's needs. Here are some of the features:
- Role - Allows multiple support roles to view/assign themselves to tickets
- Category - Where ticket channels will be created
- TicketLog - Where ticket actions will be logged
- Limit - Limits a user from opening x amount of tickets
- Feedback - Provides feedback to the agent
- Ping - Toggles pings when a new support ticket has been created
As server owners provide support to their users, additional information is recorded, such as response times, which allow users to get an estimated wait time to when their ticket will be answered, and feedback, which allows guild owners to view their support team's ratings
In order to interact with this bot, you must first invite the bot to your Discord server. You can do that using these links below:
- Normal Invite
- Gives the bot the essential permissions to work properly
- Administrator Invite
- Gives the bot all permissions and bypasses permission-restricted channels
Upon clicking on one of those links, a new tab will pop up to a panel similar to the screenshot shown below. Choose a server that you want Mythos to be in to interact.
Once the bot has been successfully invited to the server, you can run the command
t!help in any text channel to view all the available commands the bot currently has.
t!, the prefix, can be changed using the command
If you need further assistance, you can join my support server here