Quick and easy way to create Temporary Voice Channels and customize them⭐Custom channel names, user Lockable and Renamable rooms and more!🚀
|PartyBeast is a Discord bot designed to create temporary voice channels by simply joining a voice channel. This in turn keeps your Discord server looking fresh ✨
- Setup in under 60 seconds - From clicking "Invite" to having usable temporary channels in under 60 seconds.
- Fast - PartyBeast creates a room and moves the user to it in under a second. Same goes for deleting empty rooms.
- 99.9% Uptime - PartyBeast has proven to be reliable - up and running any time, any day.
- Simple - One command for setting up, one command for adding more channels.
- Multi Room Support - PartyBeast lets you create multiple categories with rooms of varying sizes for different games or squad sizes.
- Existing Category Support - Add temporary voice channels to any pre-existing category by simply dragging the voice channel PartyBeast creates to an already made category.
- Separate Parents - Allows you to create have your join channels in one category and the temp rooms create in another.
- Lock Channels - Users can lock channels to stop other people ruining their play session.
- Rename Channels - Users can rename channels to their liking.
After adding PartyBeast to your server type /setup to create your first Category and "Join Here" channel.
Rename them to your liking and you're ready to start partying. 🔥
You can also set the user limit on the created voice channel - any new temporary voice channels will inherit this limit.
/lock - Locks the room so no one can join.
/unlock - Unlocks the room allowing people to join.
/rename - Changes the name of the room.
/invite - Invites a user to your locked room.
/kick - Kicks a user out of the room.
/ban - Bans access for a user to the room.
/limit - Changes the user limit of the room.
- Above commands are only usable by the owner of the room.
- Ownership is automatically transferred to another member in the room when the original owner leaves.
/setup - One command to rule them all. Makes the initial setup at first, then control channels and features.
/permissions - Checks if permissions are correct for selected command or function.
/help - Quick links to documentation and support server.