Battle with or against your friends with this multiplayer PKMN Discord Bot, inspired by the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series.
- Original, strategic combat system inspired by the Mystery Dungeon games, allowing for 8-player, 4-versus-4 battles on a Discord channel.
- Hide behind teammates and the environment for cover, and counter Flamethrowers with your Water Gun, just like in the anime.
- Play as almost any monster, each with rebalanced stats and moves.
- 450+ attack moves and counting. Statuses, buffs, weather and support, and six move slots to mix-and-match!
- Team up with friends to defeat tough PvE challenges, or test your skills in anonymous Cross-Server PVP.
- Sandbox Mode - Freely set and moderate Levels, Evolutions, Legendaries and more on your servers, for testing builds and roleplaying scenarios.
- Fully Customizable. Toggle notifications and mentions, set moderation roles, change spawn rates, enable or disable commands per channel.
- Fully Reliable. Dedicated servers and infrequent downtime.
- 100% Free. No loot boxes, no pay-to-win, no purchased shinies, now and forever.
- Frequent updates on the way!
Setting up PVE
To create a PvE Area on a server channel, use the following command: pmd.m-area create pve
On these channels, visiting teams will challenge members on the server, rewarding Credits and EXP for defeating them!
Up to 8 PvE Areas can be created per server. Challenges will spawn more frequently on servers with several active (and registered) players.
Setting up Sandbox Mode
Set up permissions for Sandbox Mode with the following command: pmd.sandbox-options
To enable creating Sandbox Mode PKMN on your server, change the 'Create PKMN' permission to your preference. Note that Sandbox Mode PKMN cannot be used for PvE Challenges. For more information, use the command: pmd.guide sandbox
||Type this command to start playing PMDiscord.
||Change your desired Command Prefix. (default: ] )
||Rewards Currency and EXP for voting every 12 hours. (Optional skip-vote command included.)
||Turn level-up notifications on or off.
||Enable or disable PMDiscord from sending you @Mentions.
||Displays your current PKMN, level and stats.
||Shows your total number of Credits (currency).
||Create a new PKMN.
||Check all of your hatched PKMN.
|]pkmn choose <pkmn-name>
||Choose a PKMN to be your Active PKMN.
|]pkmn pin <pkmn-name> <0-3>
||Pin a PKMN to the top of your PKMN list.
||Change your PKMN's settings, such as their Nature and name display.
|]pkmn release <pkmn-name>
||Release a PKMN.
||Evolve your current PKMN.
||Starts a private, one-on-one battle against the CPU. Practice battles do not reward EXP.
||Starts a private, one-on-one battle against a challenging CPU.
||Creates a Party on a Discord Channel, to set up multiplayer battles.
||Joins the Red or Blue Team in a Party.
||Leaves a Party or Battle. This can be used at any time.
||Shows a list of players in a channel's Party.
||Starts a Party Battle.
||Starts a Party Battle against CPU opponents.
||Starts a Party Battle against challenging CPU opponents.
||Check the status of PvP Queues and all Cross-Server PvP Battles in progress.
||Queue for a 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battle against other Servers.
||Adds a random CPU PKMN to the Red or Blue Team.
|]addcpu <red/blue> <pkmn-name>
||Adds a certain species of CPU PKMN to the Red or Blue Team.
|]addcpu <red/blue> <@mention>
||Adds a player's currently-chosen PKMN as a CPU.
||Adds a more challenging CPU PKMN to the Red or Blue Team.
||Challenge another player to a private, one-on-one battle. (WIP)
||Look up details of a specific PKMN, including their unique PMDiscord stats.
||Look up details of a specific PKMN Move.
||During a battle, check the stats of another PKMN.
||During a battle, check the current Health and Status Ailments of all PKMN.
||During a battle, continue a CPU PKMN's Turn, or check remaining time for your current team's Turn.
||Check your PKMN's Moveset.
||Edit your PKMN's Moveset.
||During a Battle, displays another PKMN's Moveset.
||Explains the basics of a PMDiscord battle.
||Explains the features of PMDiscord in greater detail.
||Lists all of PMDiscord's commands.
||Lists details of a command and what it does.
Sandbox Mode Commands
||Lists available Sandbox Mode commands, including Sandbox management commands.
||Lists your current Sandbox PKMN on a Server.
||Lists all Sandbox PKMN from all members on a Server.
||Toggle server-wide options, including Guildmaster, Moderator and Captain roles. Requires Owner or Guildmaster permissions.
||Toggle server permissions for various Sandbox Mode features.
||Forces a Party or Battle to close immediately. Requires Captain permissions or higher.
||Declines a PvE Challenge. Requires Captain permissions or higher.
If you enjoy PMDiscord and would like to support the project, consider joining our Official Server, and becoming a Patron via Patreon. Talk with us and have a say in which new features get added soonest!