Idle Game on Discord themed after OSRS. A great way to make your Discord active and competitive! Features are provably fair!
What is Doomsayer
Doomsayer allows you to not only train a variety of Skills for being active but also collect Coins at the same time!
Now you might wonder:
what are Coins used for?
Currently there are only two use-cases, if you have any suggestions let me hear them!
- You can compete with others all arround the world for Rank 1 on the highscores!
- You can challenge others for their precious Coins in a dice duel, only one can win!
Frequently asked Questions
- What is this Bot for
- it basically shows how active a user is in genral since the stats are global and not guild specific
- I cant change the Prefix
- you need Administrator Permissions on the Server and it is not allowed to exceed one character
- Which skills exist
- Why are some skills highlighted?
- highlighted skills require you to vote to train them
Unlock special skills by Voting on discordbots
HTTPS Highscore webpage
- Skill specific perks for reaching a milestone level
- Setup the Support server properly
Setup this page properly
- More use-cases for Coins
- Work on suggestions
@Doomsayer redirect <set|delete>
- Forces Doomsayer to only listen to commands in the set channel, experience is still gained in any text-channel
@Doomsayer prefix [?]
- Allows you to change (or view) the default prefix '$' to whatever you specify
@Doomsayer train <skill>
- Starts training the specified skill
@Doomsayer help [command]
- Provides simplistic help messages for the given command
- Provides a link to the doomsayer hiscores
- Shows you information about your character
- Provides a link to the github repository
@Doomsayer seed [########]
- Rolls a provably fair number between 0 and 100 (inclusive)
@Doomsayer dice @user amount
- Sends a duel request to the mentioned user for amount Coins
@Doomsayer check <skill>
- Shows progress on your current Skill
- Shows you which Skill you are training
@Doomsayer verify <max> <seed>
- Verifies the validity of a seed
@Doomsayer send @user <amount>
- Used to send coins to another user
- Provides a list of commands to interact with, basically exactly this one
[word] mean in the above List
Please note that you are NOT ment to include the special characters when executing a command!