MCStatusMCStatus is a bot for Minecraft server owners. Allow your server members to check the status of your Minecraft server instantly.
Due to changes in the server, all data for MCStatus has been reset. If you were previously setup with MCStatus, you will have to rerun the setup command to reconfigure MCStatus for your server. Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Minecraft Server Status Viewer
How does it work?:
Connect your server to the bot by using the setup command and entering your server's IP address and port. Your server will be stored, and the status can be viewed with the status command by anyone. Only server administrators can edit server information or run the setup command. Server status is fetched using query, so server information is updated almost instantly. MCStatus supports Minecraft: Java edition.
- .help | View a list of commands. (All Users)
- .status | Shows your linked server's status panel. (All Users)
- .setup | Configures the bot to work with your server. (Administrators)
- .footer | Sets your status panel's footer message. (Administrators)
- .website | Add a website to your status panel. (Administrators)
- .lang | Multi-language support. Switch MCStatus to a supported language (Administrators)
- English (.lang en-US)
- Español (.lang es-ES)
- Français (.lang fr-FR)
- Portugués (.lang pt-PT)
- Polskie (.lang pl-PL)
- undefined (.lang undefined-Undefined)