StaricA multi-function Discord bot that includes logging, economy, music, utility, moderation and more!
I have started working on this bot a month ago and I made a lot of commands and it turned out successful.
I have decided to publish the bot to the public for people to test and use. I am willing to add more commands if Staric receives a lot of attention.
You can invite the bot for yourself here: Invite Link
If you want to test our bot before adding it, feel free to join the official server here: Invite Link
Visit our website here: Link
- Fun commands.
The bot requests the following permissions when you add it. Removing any of these permissions later may hinder the bot’s operation:
For fun, miscellaneous, utility, economy commands:
- Read Messages: The bot must be able to listen to text channels.
- Send Messages: The bot needs to be able to post messages.
- Embed Links: The bot will often embeds links for the card answers it provides.
- Attach Files: The bot will often embed files for the card answers it provides.
- Use External Emojis: Required so that the bot can use custom emojis in some commands.
- Add Reactions: The bot has a help menu command that requires the bot to react to the message.
For Music commands:
- Speak: The bot must be able to speak in voice channels in order to stream music.
- Connect: The bot must be able to connect to voice channels in order to stream music.
For moderation, configuration commands:
- Kick Members: The bot must be able to kick members when the kick command is used.
- Ban Members: The bot must be able to ban members when the ban command is used.
- Manage Roles: The bot must be able to manage roles when the mute or role command is used.
- Manage Messages: The bot must be able to manage roles when the purge command is used.
- Mention Everyone: The bot must be able to mention everyone or here when the announce command is used.
That's all the permissions the bot requires in order to function.
We are now done with the commands, this is the in-depth guide for how to configure settings in your server.
Let's see the
s!config command first.
The config command lets you to change the channels where the modules should take place, example below.
To show the configurations of your server, simply type
s!config without any arguments, example below.
The configurations that you can change:
- Prefix. Key:
- Announcement Channel. Key:
- Log channel. Key:
- Welcome channel. Key:
- Leave channel. Key:
- Modlogs channel. Key:
That's pretty much it, easy right?
To change modules, you have to use two commands.
enable. From the name,
enable enables modules while
disable disable modules.
To disable/enable a module, check the example below.
You can't enable/disable a module that's already enabled/disabled, as it will error as example below.
To show which modules that are disable/enabled, simply use the command
s!modules as example below.
Here are the modules that you can enable/disable with description:
|Logs||Logs for general stuff such as message edit, message delete, etc.||logs|
|Mod logs||Logs for moderation stuff, such as warn, kick, ban, etc.||modlogs|
|Leave logs||Logs when someone leaves the server, example of this will be down.||leavelog|
|Welcome log||Logs when someone joins the server, example of this will be down.||welcomelog|
|Filter||Filters swear words from the server, if anyone swears the bot would delete the message.||filter|
Leave and welcome logs:
When someone leaves the server, the bot will respond with a random message in the leavelogs channel as below:
When someone joins the server, the bot will respond with a random message in the welcomelogs channel as below:
Staric has a feature which is Case IDs, you can show/edit cases with their ID.
When using moderation commands, if you have modlogs enabled it will send a modlog with the case ID:
To show/edit cases, use the
We are at the end, thanks for reading this documentation.
If you have any questions, issues or concerns, feel free to use the
s!contact command, join our support server or contact me in Discord.