Created By: Dillonzer# 2501
This Bot Powers the Following Communities:
Card Buddy allows you to look up all Pokemon Cards right in Discord!
Feel free to follow my Trello board to see upcoming features!
$set <setName | setCode | ptcgo_code>: Prints out information about the set you are asking about!
$allSets: PMs you a list of all sets with set codes!
$card <setCode | ptcgo_code> <cardName | cardNumber> || $card <cardName>: Displays a picture of the card in that set or all cards with that name!
$cardSets <cardName>: PMs you a list of all the sets that card is in!
$setList <setName | setCode | ptcgo_code>: Displays all card in that set! (TCGPlayer Integration disabled for this command)
$tcgPlayerToggle <on | off>: Toggles the TCGPlayer Integration!
$ptcgoPricesToggle <on | off>: Toggles the PTCGOPrices.com Integration!
$language <English | Spanish | French | Italian | German | Portuguese>: Changes the language of the cards for you! (Only works for HGSS onwards)
Tips & Tricks
Here are some useful tips to utilze the bot:
- Only the original requester of the command can utilize the :arrow_backward: and :arrow_forward: to cycle the cards.
- V and VMAX cards are denoted as
- GX and EX cards are denoted as
- Prism Star cards are denoted as
- BREAK cards are denoted as
- LEGEND cards are denoted as
- Mega cards are denoted as
M <cardName> EX
- G / GL cards are denoted as
- Elite 4 cards are denoted as
- C / CL cards are denoted as
- Primal cards are denoted as
Primal <cardName> EX
- Delta Species cards are denoted as
<cardName> Delta Species
- Dark cards are denoted as
- Light cards are denoted as
- Rocket's cards are denoted as
- Prime cards have no special modifiers in their name. Feel free to just use
Q: When do new sets get added?
A: New sets are uploaded to the API usually the day before or on the Street Release Day.