Explore

Advertise

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Ad

Remove Ads

isosceles

isosceles

0

10

Invite

Vote (1)

isosceles is a server economy bot that gives points to users when they chat in servers, along with many other commands


Isosceles is a server economy bot that gives points to users when they chat in servers, along with many other commands.

Users gain points, and then can gamble with points, as well as pay other users, and see leadboards Points of course, are independent of the server and will transfer from server to server

The bot is currently in development and many more features are soon to come

Features in the works:

  • Server moderation
  • Reddit integration
  • And more! Suggestions are welcome on the discord server

Commands

.bal

  • Shows your current balance

.ping

  • Checks isosceles' latency

.top

  • Displays the top 5 players

.servertop

  • Displays the top 5 players on the current server

.lookup (person)

  • Looks up a person's balance

.pay (amount) (person)

  • Pays a person an amount of points

.flip (amount)

  • 50% chance to win an amount of points, 50% chance to lose the amount of points

.flip2 (amount)

  • 10% chance to win an amount of points squared, 90% chance to lose the amount squared

.flip3 (amount)

  • 75% chance to win one third an amount of points, 25% chance to lose the amount

.rng (integer) (greater integer)

  • Generates a random number between two numbers

.help

  • Self explanatory

Ratings & Reviews


0

0 reviews

Reviews can be left only by registered users. All reviews are moderated by Top.gg moderators. Please make sure to check our guidelines before posting.

5 stars

0

4 stars

0

3 stars

0

2 stars

0

1 star

0


No reviews here yet!

Details

Prefix

.

Server Count

10

Socials

Discord Support Server

GitHub

Tags

    Economy

    Game

    Leveling

Creators

tips

tips