Aztec is currently in deprecation process and may stop working at any time. Consider using igni, the new generation of Aztec.
Universal discord bot to suits all of your needs. Not convinced? See full list of commands below.
Latest list of commands
This page might become outdated in future. To see latest version, see our readme.
- apexuser (alias
au) - Shows statistics about given apex legends player
- deno - Runs given code in deno (good for showing examples)
- stackoverflow (alias
so) - Searches through stack overflow
- translate (alias
t) - Translates given text (or previous message) to given language. Can translate embeds.
- reddit (aliases
dankmemes) - Shows image from given subreddit
- cow (alias
cowsay) - Make ASCII cow say/think what you want. Classic linux command.
- urban (alias
ud) - Searches urban dictionary
- makeameme - Generates a 'meme' from given url, top text and bottom text. Instead of URL, you can ping someone to use their avatar.
- poll - Creates a simple poll, with live pie chart of results.
- giveaway - Starts a giveaway.
Those are just examples of commands. Full command list can be found below (bot has enourmous number of commands).
Non-command related features
No pings needed
You can just write the name (or tag) of user you want to mention and the bot will pick it up. Includes channel names.
Asks when parameter is missing
When required parameter is missing or multiple users found, the bot will ask for it. Reply directly with text, no need to rewrite whole command.
Messages can be previewed by sending a link to it. If Aztec has access to the server and channel the message was in, it will send an embed containing information about the message.
Disabled because of number of false positives.
NSFW Image scanning
Tests images if they are NSFW or not. Currently disabled as it requires quite a chunk of processing power.
Sending u/name or r/subreddit will result in small embed as preview being sent.
The bot has as of now the following commands
- coffee - Anime character enjoying her coffee
- gah - Something doesn't always work
- holo - Holo image
- hug <someone> - Hugs someone
- kanna - Kanna image
- kemonomimi - Kemonomimi image
- kiss <someone> - Kisses someone
- midriff - Midriff image
- neko - Neko image
- nekos <endpoint> - Wrapper to nekos-dot-life API (SFW)
- safebooru - It's safe, but just to make sure...
- slap <someone> - Slaps someone
- sofurry - Gives random image from sofurry. Please don't use this in non-furry servers
- waifu - Random AI-generated waifu + story
This category is yet to be done.
- balance - shows current balance of user
- mine - Mines the daily amount. Can be called every 12 hours.
- pay <amount> <who> - Sends <amount> to <who>. Target must be in same server.
- premium - Shows if you have premium access or not
- rich - Shows richest users in guild.
This category is for developers who are working on discord. Hope it helps!
- apm - Gets information of Atom Text Editor Package
- bang (alias ddg) - Sends info from
duckduckgo instant answer or link from
- chart - Visualizes chart data, uses quickchart.io
- color - Shows color.
- deno - Full deno runtime. Limit of 15 seconds. Only network allowed.
- djs - Searches through Discord.js documentation
- dstatus - Shows status of discord servers
- eval - Evaluates given JS code. Has a limit of 10 seconds, running in NodeVM without access to require.
- format - Formatting guide
- google - Google it!
- code - Shows information about given HTTP code. Supports some non-official ones. Thanks Wikipedia!
- logme - Shows message metadata in JSON format.
- npm - Gets information about given package
- php - Searches through PHP documentation
- phpeval - Evaluates given PHP expression
- pip - Searches through pip (python's package manager)
- renderhtml - Renders given URL in chrome and sends output as image
- request (alias
req)- Makes request. See
- stackoverflow (alias
so) - Searches in SO and shows both question and answer
- wiki - Searches wikipedia
- achievments - Shows which achievments you currently own
- avatar - Shows your or someone else's (Ping 'em!) high-res avatar
- boost - Boosts server, allowing use of music in given server
- covid - Shows covid statistics
- fact - Gets a random fact
- flags (alias
badges)- Shows user flags
- invite - Link to invite the bot
- math (alias
calculate) - Calculates given math expression and returns the result. See mathjs.org
- oldest - Shows list of users ordered by the time of registration at discord
- puppy - Because everyone likes images of puppies
- reddit - Shows random image from given subreddit. If not on image-only subreddit, bot may not reply as of now.
- translate (alias
t)- Translates text to given language. Defaults to EN and last message.
- unboost - Removes all boosts from guild casted by user.
- voted (Alias
vote) - Checks status of user vote and if user didn't vote, shows link.
- ascii (alias
figlet) - Figlet text, also known as ascii-art text
- clap - Clapify given message
- cool - Cools something
- cow - The original cowsay/cowthink
- cowsay - Make cow say or think text
- dab - <o/
- joke - Random joke of given type. If no type provided, uses random
- leet Leetify message
- lenny - Everyone knows what's lenny
- reddituser (alias
ru) - Shows info about reddit user (disabled until fixed)
- say - Make the bot say anything you want
- spoiler - Annoying spoilers
- subinfo (alias
sub) - Shows info about reddit subreddit
- snipe - Shows last deleted message
- snipelist - Shows readable (by author & bot) channels with recently deleted messages
- urban [alias ud] - Find the meaning in the Urban Dictionary
- vaporwave - Vaporify string
- apexuser (alias
au) - Shows stats about given apex user
- osuuser (alias
ou) - Shows info about osu user
- pokedex (alias
poke) - Pokemon commands, see
- skin - Shows minecraft skin of given player.
- trivia (alias
quiz)- Starts a simple quiz question, you can get BBS depending on the difficulty.
- fone - Uses happyfone API
- meme - Generates memes. Usage:
meme <photo/link to avatar> [top text] [bottom text]
- qr (alias
qrcode) - Generates QR Code from given text
- xkcd - Shows todays xkcd comic
- announce - Make an announcement in the same channel. Admin only.
- ban - Bans user
- case - Shows info about case (warn/kick/ban).
- channels (alias
allow-channels) - Allows usage of bot only in specified channels.
- clearsettings - Clears bot data about current server. THIS ACTION IS IRREVERSIBLE
- count - Counts members
- giveaway - Starts a giveaway
- history - Shows users history (kicks/bans/warns).
- info - Info about given resource.
- kick - Kicks user from the server
- language (alias
lang) - Changes server language
- logs - Logs settings, not yet done.
- poll - Creates a new poll, 30 minutes for free users, 120 (2 hours) for premium users. Generates chart on each change.
- profile - Shows user profile.
- purge <x> <delete report (true/false)> - Purges last
- reason (alias
editreason) - Edits reason about specified case
- removewarn - Removes warning from user
- role - Manages roles. See help.
- stats - Stats of Aztec bot
- subscribe <guild> <channel> - Subscribes to given channel from guild. (Note: the channel must be set as subscribeable first)
- toggle-level - Toggles level up messages.
- unsubscribe <guild> <channel> - Unsubscribes from given channel and guild.
- warn - Warns user
This command requires guild to be boosted
- join - Joins the bot to voice channel you are currently in.
- jump - Jumps to selected position in queue.
- leave - Leaves the voice channel
- now - Shows currently playing song
- pause - Pauses playback
- play - Starts playing queue
- queue - Views current queue
- remove - Removes song from queue
- resume - Resumes playback
- shuffle - Shuffles queue
- skip - Skips current song (accepts number as argument, any integer value allowed)
- stop - Stops playback of music and resets playback
- volume - Sets or gets volume of playback (in %)
- prefix - Gets or sets bots prefix
- ping - Pings the discord API and shows how much time it consumed
- help - Shows help about given command
Commands (builtin by commando)
- groups - Lists all command groups
- enable - Enables command/group
- disable - Disables command/group