A discord bot that can react to users, messages, and change color roles.
If you'd like a bot that reacts to messages or certain users with emoji that you specify, either random or fixed, or like to change colors regularly, this bot is for you!
+info or +help This help message.
+addreaction -emoji emoji string -pattern regular expression -frequency message number -user/-message -react/-reply
Add a reaction.
- -emoji: The Unicode character or Discord ID of the emoji. To see the Discord ID, type :emoji: in Discord and place that after this flag.
- -pattern: This uses regular expressions. Search 'python regular expression' on Google for syntax, but to simply match a word or phrase, type it as is.
- -frequency: This is the number of messages to wait until reacting or replying to a message by a user that matches the pattern.For username reactions, this is always 1.
- -user: Apply the pattern to usernames.
- -message: Apply the pattern to messages sent.
- -react: React to a message matching the pattern.
- -reply: Reply to a message matching the pattern.
-user/-message cannot be combined, and neither can -react/-reply.
+emoji Turn the reactions on or off. The bot starts up in on mode by default.
+listreactions Show all reactions defined.
+changereaction -emoji emoji string -pattern regular expression -frequency message number -user -message -react -reply Change an existing reaction with the specified pattern. See the required flags for definitions.
+deletereaction -pattern regular expression Delete this reaction with the specified pattern.
+mood mood name @user: Set the bot's mood towards a particular user. The bot will react with random emojis to the user on a random basis. Valid moods are happy, coy, silly, pissy, and sad. Set the mood to none to clear the bot's mood for that user. (New moods may be added by the developer in the future).
+randomaction @user: Perform a random action at the mentioned user. If no user is mentioned, one is chosen at random. Not all actions are positive ones!
+me text Post as the bot performing an action with your username.
+lurk lurk through the channel.
MORE ABOUT EMOJI
The bot can respond to a message or user by selecting randomly from a set of emoji, and can also respond to a random interval of message as well as fixed. To use this functionality, set the -emoji field to multiple emoji separated by forward slashes, such as -emoji :grin: / :astonished: / :kissing_smiling_eyes:. Ensure you have a space between the emoji (or emoji code) and the forward slash as shown. For random intervals, set -frequency to 0.
The bot can reply with text as well as emoji. For this, set -emoji to the text you want and use -reply.
The bot can randomly change your color if color roles are set up. The bot does not have manage roles permission by default, so you must move the bot's role above the color roles and explicitly give it manage role permissions. Also, the user must have a username reaction defined for the colors to be changed.
+setcolorroles role1,role2,role3: Set thje color roles you'd like to have the bot select between.
+randomcolors Toggle random colors on or off for yourself.