Gems of War utility bot: team expansion, card search & display.
Made with 10% more love than other bots.
Update: As of Discord's Slash Command enforcements, all of the below will work with slash commands. If you want the "old style" to work, please mention the bot within a new line of your message, e.g.
This bot accompanies the match 3 game of Gems of War with (not limited to) the following features:
- Team code expansion: team codes pasted will be displayed in a nice way
Search for in game items
- Search both works for ids and parts of their names.
- Search is case insensitive.
- Spaces, apostrophes (') and dashes (-) will be ignored.
- Multiple results will show a list of matched troops.
- If one matching item is found, the side color will reflect the troop's base rarity.
!troop search, e.g.
- Troop & Class traits:
!trait <search>, e.g.
!traitstone <search>, e.g.
!weapon <search>, e.g.
- Weapon affixes:
!affix <search>, e.g.
!pet <search>, e.g.
!class <search>, e.g.
- Class talents:
!talent <search>, e.g.
!talent mana source.
- Kingdoms & factions:
!kingdom <search>, e.g.
General game overviews
!spoilers. Can be filtered down with the following parameters: pets, troops, weapons, kingdoms, events: !spoilers weapons
!events. Can be used with a filter, e.g.
!events faction. Can also be used to only show event kingdoms:
- Current Adventure Board:
- Class XP requirements:
!class_level <target level>, e.g.
!class_level 70. Can be used with a lower level to show the difference, e.g.
- Weekly campaign overview:
!campaign. Can be filtered with bronze, silver, or gold:
- Class overview:
- Kingdom overview:
- Craftable Soulforge items:
- Player level benefits:
- Kingdom colors:
- Soothing players with
Tower of Doom
- When encountering a pet rescue mission in-game, you can alert all your fellow guild mates with
!pet rescue <pet> [<time>] [<mention>].
<pet> needs to be either the name or the id of the pet,
<time> is the remaining time in minutes (default 59), followed by either nothing, "min", or "mins", and
<mention> is the group that will be alerted (default
- Default settings can be checked with
!pet rescue config.
- This command can be shortened up by using
!pr ... instead of
- Server administrators can alter the default mention, as well as the deletion behaviour with
!pet rescue config <setting>=<value>.
- Show own bookmarks:
- Display a certain bookmark:
!bookmark <bookmark id>.
- Create a new bookmark:
!bookmark <description> <team code>. A new random bookmark id will be created.
- Delete a bookmark:
!bookmark delete <bookmark id>.
- Show own toplists:
- Create a new toplist:
!toplist <description> <troops>. Troops are comma separated list of names or troop ids. A new toplist id will be created.
- Append more troops to an existing toplist:
!toplist append <id> <troops>
- Change a toplist:
!toplist update <toplist id> <description> <troops>
- Delete a toplist:
!toplist delete <toplist id>.
Bot Specific Commands
- Check the bot's permissions within a channel:
- Display bot version, runtime, uptime, invite code, and more:
- Get a random motivation waffles:
- Get a random meme:
- Short help: enter
!quickhelp to open a short overview of all commands.
All bot functionality returns in one of the game's language (en, fr, de, ru, it, es, zh). A default language can be set for the whole server via
Additionally, the bot can change the prefix, with
More features are added all the time, and are documented with
!help, and the short reference