Space EnforcerSpace Enforcer is an advanced customizable moderation bot for Discord. Has commands like lock channels, slowmode, mod logs, and much more!
Added voice channel muting commands along with clean command and a rule command.
About Space Enforcer
- Easy to use. Invite Space Enforcer to your server, run the help command, and you're good to go. It's so easy that even Wumpus could do it.
- Customizable Prefix. Make it easy to run commands with Space Enforcer by setting the bots prefix to whatever you want.
- Add and Remove Role Commands. Allows you to add and remove roles to a user with the bot instead of having to locate the user on the server list.
- VC Move Command. Space Enforcer can move members from different voice chats with a simple command.
- Set Mute Role Command. Allows you to set which role you would like as your muted role.
- Clear Command. Allows you to mass delete messages at once which allows you to save time and focus on moderation instead of deleting messages.
- Nickname Command. This allows you to change a user's nickname easily instead of trying to find the user.
- Deafen and Mute All Command. Have an out-of-control voice channel or don't want people to hear something. Mute or deafen all members in the voice channel with a simple command.
Space Enforcer Commands:
My default prefix is
?. Type ?help for a list of commands. The prefix is changeable for your server by using the prefix command. Space Enforcer has new commands added frequently so check the help command for the most up-to-date commands.
Have any concerns or questions?
We value your privacy, so if you have concerns or questions, please reach out to the developer by joining our support server: https://discord.gg/UVSVGf5auF