ContributeAll in 1 bot, customizable, many features, updated often, support server, well documented
Multi-Purpouse bot: The idea of this bot is to serve as an all in 1 tool. Currently, the bot includes moderation commands,message tracking, chat filter, calculators, customizable welcome messages, suggestion system, music, and support tickets. A feature called global chat is cominng soon, it will allow users to talk to eachother from their own server using this bot. If you require assistance, would like to suggest a feature, or anything, contact Nesanco#0001 on discord or join the support server. Commands and usage:
- $allmessages Displays the total messages sent from every discord server using this bot.
- $mymessages Displays your messages sent from every discord server using this bot.
- $mymessagesreset Resets your message count.
- $myprofile Displays your profile picture
- $clear -ammount- Clears the ammount of given messages.
- $warn -user- -reason- Warns the user for the given reason.
- $warnings -user- Tells you the ammount of warnings the user has.
- $uptime Tells you the ammount of time the bot has been up for.
- $support Creates a support ticket.
- $close Closes the ticket that the command is typed in.
- $resetdigits Resets the ticket counter.
- $help 1 Displays page 1 of help commands.
- $help 2 Displays page 2 of help commands.
- $filter -yes/no- Enables or disables the chat filter.
- $warnremove -user- -ammount of warnings to remove- Removes the given ammount of warnings from the given user.
- $botsupport Links the support server and the invite to the bot.
- $addition -number- -number- Adds the 2 given numbers.
- $subtract -number- -number- Subtracts the 2 given numbers.
- $setwelcome -channel id- -what you want the welcome embed to say- Sets the welcome embed to the given channel id.
- $unsetwelcome Unsets the welcome channel embed.
- $play -youtube or soundcloud link- Plays the given music.
- $skip Skips the currently playing track.
- $pause Pauses the music.
- $unpause UnPauses the music.
- $list Lists all the upcomming music.
- $disconnect Makes the bot leave the channel.
- $setupsupport Automaticly creates the needs for the ticket feature to work.
- $suggestset -channel id- Sets the suggestion channel to the given id so all suggestion commands must be done there and others will be deleted.
- $suggestunset Unsets the suggestion channel
- $suggest -suggestion- Sends the suggestion as an embed, must be in suggestion channel
- $setleave -channel id- -what you want the leave message to say- Sets the leave channel
- $unsetleave Unsets the leave channel
How to set up the ticket feature: 1. Simply type $setupsupport 2. The command would've created a role called "Support" and "Tickets", do not change the names of these but you can change permissions and colors 3. Your all set! Very simple and easy!
The music bot will stay in your channel for 3 minutes after music stops playing, after that it will leave the voice channel.
Anyone with the following permissions will be able to use the moderation commands: -Manage Messages
Many new features comming soon.