All questions regarding the bot should be redirected to our support discord server. A poll bot for discord fully utilizes slash commands with interaction menus for choice selection, no more searching for that one emoji to select an item in your polling.
- A fully slash command-based bot, no more remembering some random prefix.
- Upwards to 25 items per poll this is a DiscordAPI limitation (field: options?*) not my own which is better than the reaction bot polls that are limited to 20 items!!
- Fancy display method on poll end automatically sorting the votes from highest to lowest
title: Poll Title
description: Poll Description\nwith multiline\nsupport
items: One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six,Seven,Eight,Nine,Ten (up to 25 items maximum)
/poll title: Poll Title, description: Poll Description\nwith multiline\nsupport. items: One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six,Seven,Eight,Nine,Ten public: false thread: true
Invite The Bot
Invite the bot using this link.
Our directory page.
Create a Poll
Polls are created using the
/poll command. The command requires 4 input fields
- The title for the message embed.
- There is a character limit of 256 on the title.
- The description for the message embed.
- There is a character limit of 4096 on the description.
- To attach a newline to the message add \n anywhere in the description.
- Each item has a character limit of 100.
- The items for the poll, each item must be separated by a ,
- Wether or not the poll displays the current poll vote counts.
- Optional to include in your command or not.
- Will attach a thread to the current poll.
You cannot create a poll if you don't have the
MANAGE_GUILD permission or if you don't have the
"Poll Manager" role.
Closing a Poll
MANAGE_GUILD permission or the
"Poll Manager" role simply click the
Close Poll button and you're all set!