Explore

Advertise

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

fredits

fredits

5

494

Invite

Vote (1)

the first icarly-based discord bot, verified by discord and hosted 24/7 !


~COMMANDS~

^a horse - a horse

^blue - i’m blue club penguin moment

^bottom - you’re not a top or a bottom, you’re 14. same as ^top

^bus - bus.mp4

^careful - careful what you wish for, ALEX

^compliment - gives you a compliment. like ^insult, but inverted

^correct - you are correct

^darwin - haha funnie gumball

^discord - gives you a link to the Official Discord Tm

^help - brings you to this page

^hey - make fredman go off on a tangent abt a hobo he met once

^incredible - incredible

^insult - makes fredman give you a good roastin toastin

^invite - gives a link to add him to your own server

^jfk - eheheh nothin bad ever happens to the kennedys!!!

^men - ludwig clip (original ^women)

^monky - lets you know if it is fonky monky friday

^moon - what does the moon mean to you?

^no - mister danganronpa disagrees with you // same thing as ^wrong

^owo? - make freditmanbot say owo

^ping ace - annoy my friend ace by having fredbot send them a link to the sans komaeda fingers in his ass video

^plankton - plankton fucking loses it

^plinko - horse plinko

^purple guy - purple guy

^request - request fredits for the ^fredit command! -proper usage: "^request freddie benson as (request)"

^sans - sans.

^say - make him say something….. maybe even a potty word

^stickbug - hey guys remember the stick bug meme??

^suggest - suggest things for the bot ! this will put a message directly into the support server where it can be voted on -proper usage: "^suggest (suggestion goes here)"

^top - you’re not a top or a bottom, you’re 14. same as ^bottom

^women - ludwig clip

^wrong - no thats wrong

^yas - starbucks haha

^young metronome - hey guys, it's your boy Young Metronome

^vibe check - fredbot checks your vibe

^vote - gives you a link to his vote page! voting for the bot is a nice way to show support :-)

~RANDOM PHOTO COMMANDS~

^barry - sends a random image of barry bee benson

^carly - sends a random image of carly shay

^freddie - sends a random image of freddie benson

^fredit(s) - sends a random fredit from fredits.tumblr.com/tagged/fredits (it works both with and without the s)

^gibby - sends a random image of gibby

^lewbert - sends a random image of lewbert sline

^marissa - sends a random image of marissa / mrs. benson

^nevel - sends a random image of nevel papperman

^pride - pride edits of freddie

^sam - sends a random image of sam puckett

^snail - sometimes you just need a snail

^spencer - sends a random image of spencer shay

^tbo - sends a random image of tbo

^vday or ^valentines - random valentines day card

~FREDBOT HOT WORDS~

saying any of these words may trigger a response from freditsbot -”fortnite” and “simpsons”

  • “lemon” and “tube”

  • “jello” and “yoshi”

  • “random” and “dancing”

  • “boat” and “noise”

  • ”stupid” and “fruit”

  • “stupid” and “duck”

  • “eat” and “pants” -”baldi” and “elevator”

  • “girl help im drowning”

  • “typo”

  • “when something happens”

  • “orange juice”

  • ”book it”

  • “oven”

  • “pickle”

  • “menacing”

  • “rat”

  • “spoiliops” or “spoilers”

  • “society”

  • “conspiracy”

  • “cringe”

  • “almond”

  • “caac”

  • “ohio”

  • ”man”

  • “mcdonalds”

  • “bambi”, “gamestop”, or “m&m”

  • "weezer", "aw yeah", or "carl wheezer”

  • “brazil”

  • “nagito komaeda”

  • “dio”

  • “funny bear”

  • “69”

  • “what’s updog”

  • ”how”

  • ”where”

  • ”what”

  • ”when” -”ifunny” -”no way” -”yes way” -”swag” -”hay”

  • ”gaming”

  • ”shut up”

  • ”happy birthday”

  • “carrot” or “big leaf”

  • ”/srs or /j” or “/j or /srs”

  • ”dababy”

  • ”i hardly know her!”

  • ”me when ur girl” or “when um” or “when uh” -”the moon” -”white” or “sans” -”incredible” -”epic” -”matpat” -”air fryer” -”gwa gwa” -”bone”

  • if you say "a horse" fredbot will send a horse, but if you say "horse a", there might be a danganronpa reference

-for bonus hell points, try putting all of those words into one message!

~FREDBOT REACTIONS~

if you say any of these words, freditsbot will react to the message

  • ”pear” -”drip” -”pee” -”door” -”league” -”british” -”sus”

~SUPPORT SERVER EXCLUSIVE~ -”communism” and other variations ping ace -”capitalism”, “tally hally”, and “scp” ping alwaysontoit

  • alwaysontoit is not allowed to swear
  • ace is not allowed to +1 or -1
  • ^ping ace pings ace twice
  • sending the rainbow roach emote causes the bot to send horse plinko -”homestuck” has a 75% chance of pinging ace, and a 25% chance of pinging one of the admin’s sister

Top Discord Servers Using This Bot


meow

StudyWithMe

Ratings & Reviews


5

5 reviews

Reviews can be left only by registered users. All reviews are moderated by top.gg admins. Please make sure to check our guidelines before posting.

5 stars

5

4 stars

0

3 stars

0

2 stars

0

1 star

0


jesus christ incarnate
jesus christ incarnate

11 months ago

i have this bot in like every sever i own, very cool. not as cool as me though

1


kirumugiz
kirumugiz

10 months ago

10/10 bot!! nothing but positive things to say about it :] fredits my beloved

1

fredits

Replying to kirumugiz

WAAA


adas
adas

over 1 year ago

best discord bot 10/10 very pog very nice bot /g

1

fredits

Replying to adas

!!! ty !!!!


Mint_Pickles
Mint_Pickles

over 1 year ago

Very good and i highly recommend using this command: ^say -if you say the words "fortnite" and "simpsons" in the same message, fredbot will say something -if you say the words "lemon" and "tube" in the same message, fredbot will say something -if you say the words "jello" and "yoshi" in the same message, fredbot will say something -if you say the words "random" and "dancing" in the s ...

1

fredits

Replying to Mint_Pickles

this is a threat


Freddie Benson
Freddie Benson

10 months ago

i'm in love with you jesus christ incarnate (edited)

0


Details

Prefix

^

Server Count

494

Socials

fredits.tumblr.com

Discord Support Server

Tags

    fun

    meme

Creators

Freddie Benson

Freddie Benson