OKTO is a bot that provides information about upcoming rocket launches, launch provider and launch vehicle, with more coming soon!
The following commands are currently available:
- Shows the next upcoming launch and some basic information on that launch.
Add the name of a launch provider or vehicle to get the next launch of that provider or vehicle.
(This command can also be called by ;nl)
- ;nextlaunch 'provider or vehicle'
- Shows the next launch from the given launch provider or launch vehicle.
- Shows a list of upcoming launches (maximum of 10).
(you can also replace ;launch list by ;ll, both in this and in other commands)
- ;listlaunch 'launch provider/vehicle name'
- Get a list of upcoming launches from a specified launch provider or vehicle, including those that aren't certain or have been cancelled.
- Shows all the vehicles/agencies that you can sort the launch next and launch list commands on.
- ;launchinfo 'launch number'
- Get more detailed info on a selected launch.
Use the number of the launch from the launch list all
(This command can also be called by ;li)
OKTO can send notifications to a channel or to you as a Direct Message at set times before a rocket launch
- Calls up the menu for setting up launch notifications in the current channel
- Calls up the menu for setting up launch notifications in your DMs
- Shows information about a random exoplanet in the NASA Exoplanet Archive
- ;exoplanet 'name of an exoplanet'
- Shows information about that exoplanet
- ;exoplanet 'name of a star'
- Shows information about that star (only stars that have exoplanets)
- Shows a random picture of space
- ;earthpic 'natural or enhanced'
- Shows the most recent image taken by the EPIC camera onboard the NOAA DSCOVR spacecraft
- Gets a random picture made by Curiosity. Chooses from all pictures Curiosity ever made
- Gets a random picture made by Perseverance. Chooses from all pictures Perseverance ever made
- Gets a random picture made by Spirit. Chooses from all pictures Spirit ever made
- Gets a random picture made by Opportunity. Chooses from all pictures Opportunity ever made
- Gets a random picture made by or about the Hubble Space Telescope
- Shows the current location of the International Space Station
- Shows a list of the people currently in space and in which spacecraft they are.
- Shows a list of websites with more information
- Get the latency of the bot
- ;setprefix 'prefix'
- Change the bot's prefix to something else
- Get an invite for the bot
- Shows a menu with all the available commands and the ability to get more information about a group of commands.
- Shows more information about the bot itself.