I Have a bunch of fun, useful, and sometimes random commands that aim to make life on Discord easy, fun, and intuitive!
A discord bot that isn't another music player
Hello There! I am Weebot, a bot, that is certainly not a weeb, no sir. No weebs here.
I Have a bunch of fun, useful, and sometimes random commands that aim to make life on Discord easy, fun, and intuitive! I am always accepting and implementing more suggestions through my \suggest command!
Weebot is still under construction, but you can see a Feature List below as well as the current Roadmap.
- Settings & Moderation & Other Relatable stuff
- Change the prefix used to call the bot directly.
- Block/Lock Commands per-channel
- Mention-able Voice Channel Roles
- Assign roles to users in Voice Channels so that you can @anyone currently in a voice channel
- Automatic & Manual Temporary Voice Channel Generator
- Automatically generate a Voice Channel when a Member joins a specified channel
or manually generate one. The voice channel will delete itself when it becomes empty
- Mass purge messages (2-1,000)
- Google Translate
- Translate words and stuff
- Note Pads
- Write and edit Note Pads to keep track of ideas and plans.
- Lock Note Pads to specific roles, members, and text channels.
- Reminders (In discord and soon with SMS texting)
- OutHouse AutoResponder
- Weebot will respond to (and optionally forward) and message which mentions you in a mutual server.
- Calculator (under reconstruction)
- Regex tester (works with single words or phrases)
- Embed Builder
- Memes & Social
- Reddicord (Reddit for Discord)
- Run your own subreddit-clone in your server!
- Hello There
- Reacts to a message with ^THiS
- Turns a sentence into emoji letters
- Emote Biggify
- Automatically (or manually) replace a single-emote message with a bIG version
- Animal Facts : Get a fact about an animal with a cute picture!
- Self-destruct messages.
- Ping (Pong)
- Submit and vote on suggestions for changes or new features!
Weebot is currently being converted from Java to Kotlin and many commands are being revamped, removed, and added!
All commands/features marked under reconstruction are currently available but may be removed (temporarily or permanently) or changed during the rebuilding process.