Created By: AceVGam3# 0197
Find battles on your favourite games directly from Discord and win the fight!
Baff is a simple Discord matchmaker bot which can help you to find other players to combat with. It currently supports these games:
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 (1v1, 2v2, 5v5);
- Overwatch (1v1, 3v3, 6v6);
- Rocket League (1v1, 2v2, 3v3);
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive (6v6).
Note: make sure to allow friend request from ALL! It may happen that you see random digits instead of user's tag because of his privacy settings, so just copy his tag (as plain text) and manually add him to your friends.
How To Use Baff Bot
In order to get into a DM channel with the bot, you have to type 'bb text me' in a server text-channel where the bot can both read and write messages. After that, you'll be directly contacted by Baff so server channels don't become clogged.
In a server Baff only understands 2 commands:
- bb text me: you'll be contacted by Baff in DM;
- bb help me: you'll be showed more instructions.
The main commands supported by the bot inside private chats are:
- play: you'll be asked some information in order to find a match;
- end: you'll be asked to tell if you've won, lost or drew;
- cancel: Baff will cancel the operation you were doing. If you've already been matched, your opponent will be asked to agree or you've to give the win;
- help: Baff will list these commands.
WIP [Work In Progress]
Due to a lot of school exams I didn't add all the features and games I would like this bot to support.
- More games (for example PUBG);
- Currently the bot just works in DM, but you need to write 'bb' in a text-channel in a server where the bot is present to receive a private message. I'm working on an update which will allow the bot to create temporary text-channels and roles inside a server where all the players will be gathered based on the match Id;
- Rankings divided by game and mode;
- Stats command which will let you know how many matches you've played and their result.
- A text-chat system integrated in Baff so you won't need to add your opponent to your friends list.
Baff is a new bot so it hasn't a lot of users. I advise you to test it with a friend!