VoteBot is back again, and it's better than before (at least I tried to make it better than before) so make sure to take a look at the features to see what's new.
- Ability to create votes that are displayed in Embeds
- Ability to add and remove options after creating votes (
- Ability to vote via Discord Buttons
- Ability to vote for more than one option (Limit can be specified by the creator)
- Ability to change his previous vote (Limit can also be changed by the creator)
- Ability to create a PieChart when the vote is finished (can be disabled by the creator)
- Ability to specify default settings (
/default-options) and use them via
/create or /yes-no
- All user votes are getting displayed anonymously
(The vote creator can enable to retrieve the exact vote list after the vote ended, which will display a privacy notice)
- Ability to change the title of the vote after its creation (
- Ability to have more than one message which listens for votes
- Ability to hide vote results until the vote is over
Where can I invite the bot?
Why are none of the commands working
To comply with Discords new rules we had to remove the old message commands, so you now need to use the new slash-commands, unfortunately to enable them, you need to re-invite the bot to grant the needed permissions, these type of permissions are unrelated, to the normal Server permissions so granting the
ADMINISTRATOR permission won't help, re-inviting the bot will also revoke old no longer needed permissions like
Can I take a look at the source code?
Sure it's right here
I found a bug, where can I report it?
You can report bugs on our issue tracker