GroupflowsSchedule events without relying on calendars or polls. Automatic time zone converter, event reminders, RSVPs/sign-ups, notifications, etc.
Get Together Sooner with Groupflows
Groupflows is a simple scheduling bot with fully automatic time zone conversions, event reminders, and a powerful web interface.
- People simply select their name on your Groupflows page and their time zone is automatically detected, saved, and converted
- Create events directly in Discord with a single-line command
- Post events with @mentions and time zone conversions
- Let people RSVP in one click with easy-to-understand emojis
- Set reminders to automatically notify people who signed up
Access a Powerful Web Interface
Groupflows gives you a private group page where people on your server can suggest meeting times and post events to Discord.
- See exactly who’s available or unavailable at any given time
- Suggested times are saved so you can use them in the future
- Click on suggested times to create events with ease
- Edit times and events with a variety of flexible time formats
- Control when event reminders are sent and the channels where they are posted on your Discord server
Create an event in one or two steps:
- Type the name and time of your event. You can include a description in quotes if you want.
- Set an event reminder. You can skip this part by writing ”--no-reminder” during the first step.
If the event overlaps with a time people said they’re free then those people will be automatically @mentioned. Groupflows will also post reminders on the channel of your choice and notify attendees.
Get the next upcoming event scheduled for your server.
Bot-generated event comments include:
- A link which adds the event to your Google Calendar
- Interactive emojis to mark yourself as available or unavailable
- A 🕒 emoji which shows the event time in your time zone
Post the link to your server’s Groupflows page. If your server doesn’t have a page yet the command provides a link to create one.
Post a comment that lists all of the bot’s commands.