Explore

Advertise

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜꜱ-ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜꜱ-ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ

0

0

Invite

Vote (2)

hello, today i'll present you my bot: my bot is very usefull for "family friendlies" servers!


My bot have these 3 important things: Moderation, family friendly and language. Moderation: my bot even if it haven't an official website it can stop raids, stop invites from other servers (Ianti ON and Ianti OFF), it can ban/kick/mute ecc.. other moderation thing that every bot have. family friendly: this bot is 99% family friendly, the owner of the official server decided it and even this bot have to follow the path. Language: this bot is 95% american/english and the other 5% is in italian.


Ratings & Reviews


0

0 reviews

Reviews can be left only by registered users. All reviews are moderated by top.gg admins. Please make sure to check our guidelines before posting.

5 stars

0

4 stars

0

3 stars

0

2 stars

0

1 star

0


No reviews here yet!

Details

Prefix

I

Socials

Discord Support Server

Tags

    Moderation

    Fun

    Game

    Meme

    Leveling

    Media

Creators

❄𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼-𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 ™

❄𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼-𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 ™