Big TunaEpic progression-based fishing experience with 80+ unique fish species! Multiplayer, aquariums, quests, bounties, and more!
Don't forget to visit our official website!
Big Tuna is a progression-based fishing bot offering a variety of features, including:
- High resolution, randomly generated fish spawns
- Aquariums to store your biggest fish (per species)
- Cool game mechanics
- 80+ fish species, 7 locations, 120+ pieces of equipment
- An awesome leaderboard system
- Events that provide opportunities to catch exclusive fish
- Multiplayer functionalities
- Constant development; We're always improving and updating our bot!
From rods to lines to aquariums, upgrading your equipment is your path to success.
- init - Creates an account. Does nothing if you already have an account.
- fish - You fish. Has ~1hr cooldown, depending on your rod.
- aquarium - View your aquarium for a given location. Don't forget to collect its revenue!
- collect - Collect money from your aquariums. Less hassle!
- shop - Upgrade your equipment.
- setlocation - Sets your location. Only works when you've unlocked another location (minimum Lvl. 10).
- bounty - View the weekly bounty (minimum Lvl. 10).
- baitshop - Buy baits (minimum Lvl. 10).
- card - View/sell/redeem your fish cards (minimum Lvl. 20).
- givecard - Give someone a fish card (minimum Lvl. 20).
- stats - Check out your current stats.
- serverstats - See how your server ranks on the global scale.
- equipment - Check out your equipment.
- leaderboards - Check out local leaderboards
- help - Access the help menu.
- info - Access a commands list
- iteminfo - View information about various items and baits.
- fishinfo - View information about various fish.
- locationinfo - View information about various locations.
- vote - Vote for Big Tuna and reset your cooldown!
- server - Direct links to the Community Server.
- toggle - Toggle certain server features.
- optin - Make your stats callable by fellow server members.
- optout - Make your stats private again.