RustPlusBot is a Rust+ companion that connects your Discord to your Rust team. Receive game event notifications and control smart switches.
RustPlusBot is a Rust+ Team Chat Discord Bot that unlocks the full power of the Rust+ companion.
With RustPlusBot you can: receive notifications about in-game events, control Smart Switches, find vending machine items, and more... entirely in team chat! You can also use the bot's Discord commands to control Smart Switches and get useful team information in Discord.
The bot connects to a server in the same manner as the Rust+ mobile app, but intelligently handles team chat to process commands.
Supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice commands, and also push notifications for paired Smart Device alerts.
Entire list of features @ https://bot.rustplus.io/
- Receive alerts for Patrol Helicopter, Bradley Tank, Cargo Ship, CH-47 Chinook (Heavy Scientists), Oil Rigs, and Locked Crate drop.
- Display approx. time remaining until the next Heli, Bradley, Cargo Ship, and Locked Crate should respawn.
- Control individual Smart Switches or a group of Smart Switches using the same name.
- Get real-time information from Smart Devices including the Storage Monitor.
- Display Smart Alarm alert messages when activated.
- Display Storage Monitor connected TC decaying alerts.
- Display the items from recycling a paired Storage Monitor container contents.
- Promote yourself or a team member to team leader when the bot is the team leader.
- Lookup a player's online status using BattleMetrics.
- Track a player's joined or left status on the server using BattleMetrics.
- Display the server time, and when is the next night or day cycle.
- Display the server population including queue information.
- Display a team member's Steam reputation using Steamrep.
- Display all AFK team members and for how long.
- Locate team members and display their coordinates.
- Locate the team leader and leader map note, and show their coordinates.
- Display all nearby team members and their distance from you.
- Find vending machine items and related information.
- Find monuments and display their coordinates.
- Display a monument's radiation and minimum armor required.
- Be notified when a vending item becomes available using item name or item price.
- Be notified when a vending machine's contents change and show the difference.
- Be notified when a paired Storage Monitor's contents change and show the recyled items.
- Be notified when a paired Storage Monitor's contents contains an item quantity if it was recycled.
- Search for items in a Storage Monitored container.
- Display the contents of a Storage Monitored container.
- Display the upkeep for all paired Storage Monitored TCs.
- Track a vending item in a specific location on the map.
- Lookup the history of a specific vending item on the map.
- Lookup the top 5 most common vending items on the map.
- Lookup the RustLabs durability of items or building blocks.
- Lookup the RustLabs decay time for a building block.
- Lookup the RustLabs despawn time for an item.
- Lookup the RustLabs crafting cost and time for an item quantity.
- Lookup the RustLabs repair costs for an item or building block.
- Replace your timed water setup for farming with Smart Switch auto-toggling.
- Replace your Solar Panel activated night lights with a night-triggered Smart Switch.
- Automatically turn on your SAM site switch with a team offline status-triggered Smart Switch.
- Measure any length of time using the Stopwatch commands.
- Set reminders to be alerted in the future.
- List the latest Rustafied news entries.