Communicate with pepole on other guilds worldwide.
- gc!setup - Creates everything he need on this own. (requires administrator to run)
- gc!enable - Enables the global chat on your guild. (requires administrator to run)
- gc!disable - Disables the global chat on your guild. (requires administrator to run)
- gc!stats (@user) - Shows your stats, or the stats of the mention user.
- gc!invite - Explains how to invite the bot to your server.
- gc!uptime - Shows the bots uptime.
- gc!ping - Shows the bots- and the api's ping.
- gc!support - If anything works wrong, join and report.
How to use the globalchat?
When the admin/owner executes the setup command, the bot creates a channel called "globalchat". He also sends the rules for using this channel. By using the global chat, you accept these rules.
And now, you can send a message in the global chat and write with users worldwide!
This bot has of course a own level system and a small shop with some cool features (gc!shop)
Click me to get the invitelink.