A bot that logs all messages in a server.
LogBot primarily logs all messages in a server along with information like date, time, content, author and channel. It is still in development and more features will be added soon. it has other basic commands.
- test: Check if bot is online and functioning as expected
- printlog: Print all logs maintained by LogBot (manage server perms required to run this command)
- clearlog: Clear all logs maintained by LogBot (administrator perms required to run this command)
- members: Get a list of all server members along with their User ID in a text file (manage server perms required to run this command)
- serverid: Get the ID of current Guild/Server
- update: Get information on the last LogBot update and it's features
- rp: Make LogBot repeat whatever you say
- crystalball: ask a question and let LogBot answer